Welfare Benefits Adviser - Surrey
Working hours: ½ day per week- on average.
Reporting to: Outreach Coordinator
Visiting Older People at home to assist with filling out forms including; Attendance Allowance and Blue Badges.
The role is supported by the Information and Advice team with full training on all benefits for older people.
- Empathy with concerns of older people
- Patience and good listening skills
- Good communication and literacy skills
- Self motivated
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A commitment to working within the boundaries of Age UK
Expenses: All travel expenses are reimbursed.
For further information please click on the Fill in an Application button.
(Ash, Cranleigh, Farnham, Godalming, Guildford, Haslemere, Mole Valley)