Community Fundraising Ambassador
You will be engaging with schools, churches and local community groups to inspire them to take part in various fundraising activities. You will use networking and public speaking skills to raise awareness of and funds for the services Barnardo’s provides to transform the lives of vulnerable children.
Opportunities and Responsibilities
- Developing public speaking, networking and promotional skills
- Maximising fundraising opportunities
- Making appointments with schools, local businesses and other community outlets to inspire them to get involved
- Recruiting volunteers alongside the Community Fundraising Manager
- Representing Barnardo’s in a professional and positive way
- Gaining experience in the fundraising and charity sector
Are you passionate about the work of Barnardo’s?
- Are you a confident and engaging public speaker?
- Do you enjoy coming up with creative and innovative fundraising techniques?
- Can you maintain good working relationships?
- Are you confident working independently?
- Can you travel easily for the role?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to all of these questions, this could be the role for you!
If you are interested, please click on the sign-up button.
(Ash, Cranleigh, Farnham, Godalming, Guildford, Haslemere)