Admin Support - Godalming Office
Title: Admin Assistant
Hours: ½ day pw – can be flexible
Supported by: Team Leader
Location: Godalming – Help at Home
Main Duties: To assist within the office as required
- To help provide administration support to our Help at Home office based in Cranleigh. Main duties involve making monitoring calls to our existing clients, generally checking all is well and completing the customer survey.
Occasional additional office tasks like shredding, scanning, filing etc.
- Excellent telephone manner, taking into account our client base
- Clear slow speaking voice
- Self -motivation
- Positive attitude
Responsible and reliable
The role requires completion of a registration form and two references. Full training will be provided.
Expenses: Age UK Surrey will reimburse travel expenses.
If you are interested in volunteering for this role or would like further information please click Fill in an Application.
Age UK Surrey aims to:
- promote the wellbeing of older people in Surrey
- improve public awareness of issues concerning ageing
- influence public policy to meet the needs of older people
- work with other agencies in the provision of relevant services for older people
If you have the time - however little - there are so many ways in which you can help.
The rewards are great. You will use your skills, meet new people, have fun and find it very, very rewarding. You can be sure that the time you give is making a positive difference to older people in the community.