Local collection box co-ordinators
What does it involve?
Raising funds through the placement of collection boxes with local shops and businesses
A simple and effective way for local businesses to support the RSPCA is by taking one of our collection boxes. This role seeks to maximise the funds raised through this channel, all of which will be used to promote animal welfare locally.
Anyone with a few hours to spare who possesses the following characteristics
- Good communication skills with the ability to build positive relationships with the local business community.
- To be able to work on own initiative and have knowledge of the local area.
- Must be comfortable in approaching small businesses to ask if they would be willing to take a RSPCA cash collection box.
- Placing and exchanging collection boxes from specified locations either at regular intervals or on request
- Counting and banking proceeds and making administrative returns to the branch committee
- Promoting the use of collection boxes and where possible seeking new locations
Dependent upon number of boxes placed and maintained, but in all likelihood only a couple of hours per month.
Please click on the 'application form' button to get in touch & for more information