We are seeking people who are passionate about representing Make-A-Wish in their communities.
Why we need you
We need you to be our local voice; promoting the charity in your local area and ultimately helping us achieve our goals.
What will I do?
- Promote the charity among friends, family and colleagues.
- Actively encourage members of your local community to support Make-A-Wish.
- Promote current fundraising initiatives and activities on behalf of Make-A-Wish.
- Help Make-A-Wish, when required, at a variety of fundraising and awareness events.
- Giving occasional presentations to community groups.
What skills and attributes do I need?
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- A proactive attitude.
- Bags of enthusiasm.
- A flexible approach.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to travel when needed – within 30 mile radius.
How much time do I need to commit?
As a volunteer, you control the time you give. As well as developing your own opportunities, you will be offered specific volunteering opportunities, but you can decide whether you wish to take part.
What support will I be given?
We have dedicated volunteering and fundraising teams to assist you when needed. You will have full access to our volunteer website, Wishnet, where you can communicate with staff and volunteers across Make-A-Wish.
Please click on the 'Sign up button' for more information
(Surrey VCs - Ash, Cranleigh, Farnham, Godalming, Guildford & Haslemere)