Events Volunteers at Cherry Trees
Would you like to help out at Cherry Trees events throughout the year?
Your tasks could include:
- Be available to support events in varied and sociable roles which cover :
assisting with decorating venues, preparing sandwiches for bridge teas, running a stall at a local fete, assisting with car parking, selling raffle tickets, sharing Cherry Trees marketing materials with attendees and capturing attendee information
- Helping to load and unload Cherry Trees vehicles, with some light lifting
- Help with event set-up e.g : putting up gazebo, merchandise table, pop-up banners
Promoting future events with flyer-ing in prominent locations such as Guildford town centre.
- Helping to make sure our events go smoothly
- On the day brand ambassadors who are friendly, cheery and helpful
Assisting with attendee questions.
Variable, attending events on location at a variety of settings across Surrey / Sussex.
Times vary from 2-6 hours help needed, depending on event.
- You will need to be 16+
- Ability to get to events where possible under own steam.
- Warm, friendly and outgoing nature
- Working in a team or on your own
To apply for this role,or if you would like further information please fill in an Application form and we will be in contact shortly.