Academy Council Governor
Are you looking to make a difference in your community, while developing your own professional skills?
Have you thought about becoming a Governor?
The Kite Academy Trust is a forward-thinking family of academies, committed to working collaboratively to provide the very best education for our children. Our mission is to inspire a lifelong love of learning, which enables our children to achieve more than they ever believed possible.
Being a Governor is an incredibly rewarding, fulfilling and challenging volunteer role. Governors effect change, contribute positively to local communities and make a real difference to the future of our children. We would be delighted to hear from anyone who:
• is interested in primary education;
• is able to work as part of a team;
• is respectful of the views of others and open to new ideas & thoughts;
• is able to attend meetings and is prepared to contribute to discussions & commit to agreed actions;
• is ready to ask questions;
• is focused on problem solving with the ability to learn from past experiences;
• is able to treat all confidential information appropriately;
• will commit to training and skills development;
• will support the Trust in public, acting as an ambassador of the Trust and our academies;
• will develop a deep understanding of the vision and ethos of the Trust, its academies and the individual roles played in fulfilment of the Trust’s mission.
We currently have vacancies for Governors across the Trust, in the Ash, Farnham, Normandy, Frimley/Frimley Green and Farnborough areas.
Governors must be over 18 years old and will be expected to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Posted October 2021
Together we inspire a lifelong love of learning, which enables all our children to achieve more than they ever believed possible
To be a first class, inclusive, collaborative and forward thinking family of local academies ensuring excellence in Primary education where:
• Our children will thrive and achieve as confident, caring, local, national and global citizens
• Families will embrace opportunities across the Trust, helping to promote the best outcomes for all children
• Nurtured and empowered teams will enhance expertise, share best practice and have the professional courage to explore possibilities
• With strategies in place for growth, the Multi Academy Trust will develop sustainability, delivering excellent Primary Education in local communities