Evening Activities Volunteer
We are looking to expand our work supporting young people in Guildford, and are seeking volunteers to help us do this. YMCA Guildford provides accommodation for a mix of young people aged 16-25, as well as running projects for those aged 11-16. We are hoping to launch two new projects in the New Year.
• Weekday evenings 7pm-10pm
• Providing a supervised safe place for our residents to socialise
• Running activities such as cooking, video games, open-mic performances (not limited to this, come to us with your interests)
• Volunteers would need to commit to at least one evening every two weeks
• No experience needed, just a willingness to support young people. Training and support given.
If you are interested please click on 'application' & complete the online form.
YMCA Guildford is a Christian charity which aims to engage young people, aged between 13 to 25 years of age, through positive relationships and help them move on in their journey of personal development.
YMCA Guildford’s vision is of an inclusive Christian Movement, transforming our local communities so that all young people truly belong, contribute and thrive.