Alzheimer's Society Volunteer Fundraising Representative - Cranleigh and surrounding areas
You will provide support to the Community Fundraiser. This will include:
- Attending cheque presentations
- Giving talks about the work of the Alzheimer’s Society
- Participating in events to help raise awareness
This is a flexible role which can be organised around the days and times you are available to volunteer. You will cover a geographical area based on your home location.
This role will suit you if you...
- Are confident giving talks and representing Alzheimer’s Society at corporate meetings and local events
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are approachable and keen to learn about dementia and Alzheimer’s Society
The impact you'll make...
Community fundraising is at the heart of how we raise local funds. The money we raise funds the delivery of universal services that include our website and National Dementia Helpline, as well as the services we provide locally such as the Triage Service, Dementia Navigators and Side by Side. It also helps to fund research into care for today, a cure for tomorrow and our campaigning work.
If you are interested in volunteering for this role or would like further information please click Fill in an Application.