Buddy Volunteers Ash
Buddy Volunteers Needed
Would you like to make a real difference in transforming someone’s life?
Welcome Buddies is a project supporting people with mental ill health to take part in activities within the community.
We are currently recruiting volunteers across Guildford and Waverley who:
- Enjoy meeting and chatting to people in the community.
- Are available 2-3 hours each week ( flexible)
- Can work in a non-judgemental and supportive manner.
Volunteer Buddies will be given full training and be supported by a coordinator.
Reasonable agreed expenses will be paid.
Once trained you will help people to:
- Search for meaningful activities to help build confidence and motivation.
- Meet regularly.
- Attend interviews and activities if required.
- Most importantly,you will be a listening ear and a friendly person to share a coffee with.
Interested? Complete the online application and we will provide you with more detailed information about this rewarding role.
Welcome Buddies is part of Voluntary Action South West Surrey and proud to be part of The Welcome Project.