Social Policy Campaigner – Godalming CAB
By using evidence collected from our clients, you can help to bring about changes in local and national policies and services.
This will benefit many people, even those who have never used Citizens Advice services.
As a Campaign volunteer you will be involved in a variety of areas depending upon your skills and the time you have available. You might;
- Raise awareness with staff and volunteers of current social policy issues.
- Check evidence forms for quality regarding clients’ issues and problems.
- Identify and raise relevant issues with Citizens Advice nationally.
- Conduct research and write reports.
- Get involved in media campaigning.
- Liaise with other bureaux and external agencies.
Good IT skills are essential. The position is based at our Godalming bureau and hours are by agreement. Petrol and bus/train expenses can be claimed.
Contact us by clicking on the 'Fill in an Application' link at the top right hand side of this page if you would like to know more.