Fundraiser - Citizens Advice Waverley
Citizens Advice Waverley is a registered charity and is totally dependent on funding from local authorities, business, charitable trusts and individuals.
We are constantly looking for fundraising volunteers to work in the following ways with our treasurer and Trustees to meet our fundraising objectives;
- Help to research fundraising opportunities.
- Organising fundraising events.
- Help completing fundraising applications.
- Putting together presentations to potential funders.
- Providing support to fundraising groups, such as a local Friends organisation.
Good IT skills are essential.
Fundraisers can be based at any of our bureaux (Cranleigh, Farnham, Godalming, Haslemere) but they need to be able to go to Godalming bureau when needed. Petrol and bus/train expenses can be claimed. Day/hours are by agreement.
Contact us by clicking on the 'Fill in an Application' link at the top right hand side of this page if you would like to know more.