Secretary to the Board of Trustees
Do you have secretarial experience
- To act as the main point of contact for all Trustees.
- To organise the meetings and the annual AGM at Cranleigh Arts Centre.
- To take and circulate minutes of all meetings held by the Board of Trustees.
- To liaise with TWM Solicitors regarding legal matters which impact on the Centre.
To comply with the Arts Centre’s Health and Safety and other policies.
Responsible to: Bob Wild, Chairman of the Trustees
A Secretary to the Board will be in contact with:
- TWM Solicitors
- Cranleigh Arts Centre Staff
A Secretary to the Board should:
- Be organised
- Have good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to handle matters of a confidential nature
Skills and Abilities:
Efficient note taker
Time Commitment Required:
The Board holds 7 meetings throughout the year as well as an annual AGM.
The post holder will be required to attend all meetings and do additional work for the Chairman outside of these meetings – 2-3 hours per week