Event Volunteer - Campbell River
Volunteer with the Canadian Cancer Society by helping out on the day of events. As an event volunteer you can support Tour de Rock, or the Daffodil Campaign and raise awareness about the Canadian Cancer Society.
- Gain experience interacting with the public.
- Flexible schedule: you sign up for events that fit your schedule.
- Being part of successful campaigns
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- Canadian Cancer Society Volunteer Orientation (optional) and Volunteer Handbook
- Support from Leadership Volunteer colleagues and Regional Staff
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Friendly and personable
- Some roles may have physical requirements such as standing for periods of time, access to transportation, or lifting items.
Be reliable and punctual on the day of the event.
Event Day Volunteer – General – Campbell River