Event Volunteer - Parksville/Qualicum
Support the Canadian Cancer Society by helping out on the day of events. As an event volunteer you help you on the day of the events, either by staff a table (For example during the Relay For Life, Tour de Rock, or Daffodil Campaign. Your assistance with committees and events helps other volunteers be successful and feel supported.
- Gain experience interacting with the public.
- Flexible schedule: you sign up for events that fit your schedule.
- Being part of successful campaigns
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- Canadian Cancer Society Volunteer Orientation (optional) and Volunteer Handbook
- Workforce Leadership Program (Leadership Training, Optional)
- Support from Leadership Volunteer colleagues and Regional Staff
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Friendly and personable
- Some roles may have physical requirements such as standing for periods of time, access to transportation, or lifting items.
Be reliable and punctual on the day of the event.
Event Day Volunteer – General – Parksville/Qualicum