Event Volunteer - Salt Spring Island
Support the Canadian Cancer Society by helping out on the day of events. Represent the organization at health and wellness fairs and raise awareness during the April Daffodil campaign.
- Gain experience interacting with the public.
- Flexible schedule: you sign up for events that fit your schedule.
- Being part of successful campaigns.
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- Canadian Cancer Society Volunteer Orientation (optional) and Volunteer Handbook
- Support from Leadership Volunteer colleagues and Regional Staff
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Friendly and personable
- Some roles may have physical requirements such as standing for periods of time, access to transportation, or lifting items.
Be reliable and punctual on the day of the event.
Event Day Volunteer – General – Salt Spring Island