Camp Goodtimes Volunteer
At the Canadian Cancer Society, we understand that cancer can change a lot of things. But at Camp Goodtimes, kids can have fun, accomplish their goals and thrive amongst peers who understand. Our summer and year-round programs are designed to foster independence, increase confidence and create an environment of understanding and support.
At Camp Goodtimes we’re proud to have a diverse volunteer community varied in age, experience and backgrounds. We believe this makes for a strong and dynamic team that can help create special memories and experiences for all our campers.
To ensure the safety of our participants, all volunteers must meet the following requirements:
- Volunteers must be at least 19 years of age.
- Volunteers must provide evidence of up-to-date immunizations.
- Volunteers must provide evidence of a full series of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Volunteers must be available for the annual Volunteer Training Weekend at camp which runs June 11 – 12, 2022
- Police background check with vulnerable sector verification is required.
- Standard First Aid/CPR certification is required.
Volunteer applications for our 2022 camp season are now open! To apply please read the handbook below and click the appropriate application link on the last page. Applications close March 31. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account