Hello and thank you for your interest in volunteering at Our Daily Bread Employment Center!
All volunteer opportunities must be scheduled by calling: 667-600-3438
Volunteer opportunities include, but aren't limited to:
- Breakfast M-F 7:30am to 8:30am
- Lunch, every day 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Dinner, every day 5:30pm to 7:00pm
Age requirement: Volunteers must be at least 14 years old. Those who are 14 must come with an adult. 15 and older may come without an adult.
This volunteering requires being able to stand and move around for the scheduled time and to stay for the entire shift.
Court-ordered community service is accepted here. Please have court information and a lawyer contact available. Court-ordered community service is conditional upon a trial-run and will only be scheduled after one, quality lunch shift during the week. This is non-negotiable.
Casserole Making: these casseroles serve our 600-800 lunch guests each day!
- Make and deliver casseroles from recipes that we provide
2 hours per casserole of service hours given, if needed
- CASSEROLES MUST BE HOMEMADE TO COUNT FOR SERVICE HOURS. STOUFFERS MAC N CHEESE CANNOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Casseroles CANNOT be made to count towards court-ordered community service.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account