Due to health guidelines, we are only able to accept donations of NEW toys and clothing. Please keep in mind that a majority of the children we serve are over age 10, so toys for preteens and clothing in adult sizes are most useful.
- Gift Cards (from gas stations, food stores, Walmart, Target, family restaurants, VISA). These give us the most flexibility for filling immediate needs.
- In-kind donations, such as the items listed below
These items are what we need most right now. You can increase the impact of your gift by organizing a donation drive!
- Bike helmets in youth and adult sizes
- Knee and elbow pads
- Current video game (rated E for Everyone) for Xbox, Playstation 3 & 4, Wii and Wii U
- Personal CD players with headphones and extra headphones
- Legos, especially small kits
- Sports equipment: Basketballs, Footballs, Soccer Balls, Kickballs, Ball pumps, Jump ropes
- Card games: Uno, Skip-Bo, Phase 10
- New arts and crafts supplies like colored pencils, markers (especially skin tone colors), acrylic paints, beads, kits, construction paper, etc.
- School supplies: 2” 3-ring binders, 3-ring dividers, filler paper, highlighters
- Current books, especially Junie B Jones, Magic Treehouse, Step into Reading, joke books, and books about animals, sports, and current TV shows
- Activity and coloring books
- Digital watches
Thanks to the generosity of our supporters, we currently have an overwhelming supply of hats, gloves, scarves, and Barbie dolls and are not in need of these items. We cannot accept toy weapons (including Nerf guns), and food item donations must be approved by the Volunteer Services Department PRIOR to donating.
If you are buying items for donation, consider using Amazon Smile. Amazon Smile will donate a percentage of your purchase price to Associated Catholic Charities when you use smile.amazon.com and designate Associated Catholic Charities. And, you can save time by shipping the order directly to St. Vincent's Villa. Learn more about Amazon Smile here.