Volunteer Sponsorship Manager
The Houghton Inglewood Hermitage Soldiers Memorial Park Committee have a big & bold vision for our hills community with a 2.5 million sports and community hub building at the Houghton Oval. The Committee has worked on developing a master plan for the last 15 years. Years of planning went into the design of the New Multiuse Community Facility and with everyone’s support we hope to be able to start building this year.
As Sponsorship Manager you will drive innovation by identifying, developing and managing a select number of fundraising & sponsorship programs, with a goal of maximizing return on investment (ROI) for our sponsors and achieving our financial goals.
As Sponsorship / Fundraising Manager you will drive innovation by identifying, developing and managing a select number of fundraising programs, with a goal of maximizing ROI for our sponsors and achieving our financial goals. This role can be done remotely.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Demonstrated success in corporate sponsorship / fundraising events, preferably in a non-profit environment.
- Possess excellent sales and negotiation skills always using diplomacy and tact.
- A creative thinker who can manage a variety of initiatives and come up with innovative ideas for achieving specific goals.
- Possess strong verbal, interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify new opportunities, maximize potential, and assess ROI for all
- Engage effectively with all members of the Committee and the public
- Organize work, prioritize, and delegate to meet deadlines, and make timely decisions with sound judgment.
- Ensure that new sponsorship programs adhere to organisation's guidelines.
- Conduct sales presentations.
- Ensure new corporate sponsorship programs are meaningful, mutually beneficial and sustainable for all parties involved.
- Qualifications in Marketing or related field.
- Experience in marketing, fund-raising, sales, or account management preferred.
- Proven track record of selling sponsorships.
- Computer literate.
This is a voluntary position, initially for a 12 month period.
Reasonable expenses will be refunded.
For further information and to apply please contact: Margarete Ehrhardt 0409678700, email@example.com
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account