Cozby Library: Assistant Shelver
Assistant Shelvers help professional staff maintain the appearance of the library by shelving, straightening materials, dusting shelves, and shelf reading.
To qualify as an Assistant Shelver, you must:
- Complete steps to become a teen volunteer
- Submit waiver
- Complete online Customer Service Training
- Complete a pre-shelving module online, includes:
- Cozby Library specific education materials
- Comprehension questions
- Attend an in person shelving workshop focused on hands-on application
Assistant shelvers are mostly needed in the summer.