Teen volunteers will assist in facilitating Lunch at the Library and help feed youths 18 and under. It begins June and ends in August.
- Hours are Monday through Thursday, 11:45am - 2:00pm
- Teens are required to volunteer the entire shift
- Teen volunteers will assist with:
- Set up and clean up of Lunch at the Library
- Hand out meals to kids
- Adhere to policies
- Activities and crafts occurring during Lunch at the Library
- Age requirements: Grade 9 and older
- Training requirements: You will be contacted about training
The teen librarian will contact you with availability once the application is completed. We will begin the application process in May.