- Are you passionate and committed to making a difference in the lives of older people?
- Are you passionate about food and enjoys bringing smile to face of customers and Resident
Kalyra has proudly been supporting South Australian’s for 129 years and through our dedication and high standard of care, we were awarded SA’s Provider of the Year 2019. We are passionate about developing partnerships, enabling and supporting residents to make their own choices.
Our Volunteers are invaluable in providing a range of person-centred activities that encourage a rich and social life for our Residants.
About this Role:
Help to serve hot and cold beverages and prepared food items to the customers of the cafe
Duties may include:
- Serve coffee, tea and prepared food items to Clients
- Assist with sale of smallgoods
- Responsible handling of small cash payments/donations
- Engage with residents and visitors
- Maintain confidentiality
- Basic cleaning up after Coffee shop has closed
- Abide by WHS Policy and procedures and report any hazards to coordinator
- Undertake training as required
Monday - Friday
9.00 am till 2.00 pm
Our ideal volunteer will have:
- Ability to work effectively in a Team environment
- Ability to work and connect with individuals
- Café experience desirable
- Barista experience desirable
If Interested , Next Step...
Once you submit your application our Volunteer Coordinators will be in contact with you. If you are a suitable candidate you will be invited for an interview and if successful you will be asked to complete orientation.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account