Did you know that raking actually helps preserve our cabins? When leaf debris gathers against the sill (bottom) logs, deterioration can occur. Can you help us clean up and ensure our cabins last another 160 years?
A successful volunteer candidate must:
- Be willing to work in non-climate controlled conditions completing grounds maintenance. This may include raking and bagging leaves, pulling weeds, planting flowers, pruning hedges, etc.
- Volunteer at least four hours (can be completed all at once or broken up)
- Volunteer t-shirt (to be worn when working here)
- Two free general admission passes to Log Cabin Village for family/friends (more available if continuing to volunteer on a regular basis)
- 10% off items in the museum store on the date of volunteering
- Invitation to an annual volunteer event featuring recognition based on number of hours served
Please apply using the "Fill in an application" button on the right side of this page.