No Interest Loans - Footscray
A fair go for everyone to access interest-free loans.
Volunteers assist people to access fair, safe and equitable credit through the No Interest Loans Scheme (NILS). NILS are interest-free loans intended to provide individuals and families in need with money for essential items and services to make life easier.
Funds can be used for:
- Household items like fridges, washing machines, stoves, dryers, freezers and furniture
- Some medical and dental services
- Education essentials such as computers and textbooks
- Car-related expenses including registration and repairs
- Essential vehicles including cars, motorcycles, and mobility scooters (credit check required)
- Mobile phones.
“I was looking to support an organisation that matched my interests and values,” - Emergency Relief, Volunteer.
If support people with their finances sounds like you, and you 4 hours a fortnight to spare and a passion to make an impact in the lives of people we support, by creating a place for people to feel safe to access support. We would like you to join our team.
Interested in becoming a local change maker? Apply Now!
For more information call email firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account