Are you great with people and passionate about helping pets? Do you have some experience coaching or training people and enjoy sharing your knowledge? Blue Cross is looking for volunteers with training coaching or mentoring experience to join the team to train other volunteers and employees in a range of skills. Subject specific knowledge not required as training will be provided as needed.
What you will be doing:
- Carrying out inductions with new volunteers
- Training new volunteers in a variety of roles
- Assist team members (volunteers and employees) working through certain units of the Blue Cross Rehoming Training Programme
- Carry out demonstrations as required
- Carry out assessments as required
- Record any training or assessments that you carry out on the individual’s documentation.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Good communication skills and ability to share knowledge and give constructive feedback
- A confident but friendly approach
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Experience of training or coaching a benefit but not essential
Benefits to you:
- You’ll be helping pets to have happy, healthy lives
- Work closely alongside other team members
- Develop skills and enhance your CV for a career in animal welfare and mentoring
- A fantastic opportunity to really help Blue Cross help pets by ensuring our team are fully trained and competent in their roles
- Help the centre develop a consistent approach and high standards when caring for Blue Cross pets.
You will need to be available of a selection of days throughout the week and weekend during work hours (The days can differ that you are available)
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact Kelly on 01803 317024 or email email@example.com