Volunteer as a Photographer
Sick, injured and homeless pets have relied on Blue Cross for help since 1897. Each year, thousands of dogs, cats, small pets and horses turn to the charity’s animal hospitals, clinics and rehoming services for treatment and support. We are looking for volunteers who can photograph and video the horses in our care. These are used in advertising on our website, social media and case studies.
We would love you to join us and help us
help more pets in need
The shift hours are flexible and there is no minimum time commitment to be a volunteer.
The role of a Photography Volunteer
Tasks may include:
- Taking candid or posed photographs
- Recording videos
- Attending events, where possible
To be a Photography Volunteer
You will need:
- Photography knowledge, skills and equipment
- Regular commitment and reliability
- Ability to work in a team or alone
- Willingness to learn and follow Blue Cross procedures
- You’ll enhance your CV and portfolio
- You’ll learn new skills such as customer service, communication and team working
- We’ll provide you with all the training you need, including our GUEST customer service training
- A chance to use your skills in a rewarding role
- You’ll meet new people and get involved with your local community
- You’ll be helping more pets in need
We would love you to join us and help us help more pets in need. If you have any questions then you can email us on email@example.com or give us a call on 0300 777 1980.
We would love to hear from you.