Fete Day Volunteer
Fete Day Volunteer (at Bromsgrove)
Do you love talking to people and want to take part in the biggest and liveliest event in Bromsgrove's fundraising calendar? Have you got what it takes to encourage other people of all ages to interact with you, whilst you help to run a stall or some kind of activity throughout the day? Your local Blue Cross centre is looking for people to join a group of like-minded volunteers to help out at the Bromsgrove Summer Fete on Saturday 31st August. You’ll be helping pets in need whilst developing your skills and experience, and having fun!
What you will be doing:
- Working alongside other volunteers to run a stall throughout the fete day, which could be a refreshment stall, bric-a-brac, tombola, raffle, games, book sales or information stall, depending on where the help was needed on the day
- Share your skills and experience
- Help to raise awareness of Blue Cross and increase funds to help us to help more pets
What we are looking for:
- Good communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly nature
- Enjoy talking to people and build up a quick rapport
- Comfortable with cash handling
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Minimum 18 years of age
Benefits to you:
- You’ll be helping pets to have happy, healthy lives
- Gain practical skills and experience
- Have fun
- Make a difference to the Centre's fundraising targets
- Join a great team of like-minded people
- Enhance your CV
This opportunity is based at Bromsgrove Rehoming Centre, Wildmoor Lane, Catshill, Bromsgrove, Worcs B61 0RJ.
Full training will be provided.
Saturday August 31st 2019 from 10am to 5pm.