Volunteer Local Events Organiser
Volunteer Local Events Organiser (Ledbury)
Sick, injured and homeless pets have relied on Blue Cross for help since 1897. Each year, thousands of dogs, cats, small pets and horses turn to the charity’s animal hospitals, clinics and rehoming services for treatment and support. Our shops help to raise vital income for our charity and all profits go to helping more pets in need.
Our Volunteer Local Events Organiser will coordinate
and arrange a variety of different events. This could be
either fundraising, collections, fashion shows or
volunteer recruitment events in their local area.
We would love you to join us and help us
help more pets in need
You’ll learn new skills and gain valuable experience
for your CV, while meeting new people and having fun!
This opportunity is extremely flexible to work around your schedule. There is no time commitment.
This is perfect for someone who has previous experience or is interested in organising events. A chance to show off your creative flair!
The role of a Local Events Organiser
- Planning and arranging local, regular events
- Promoting and fundraising for Blue Cross
- Engaging with new potential volunteers
- Supporting out national campaigns
- Involving new and existing volunteers for support
- You’ll gain a variety of experience for your CV
- You’ll learn new skills such as customer service, communication and team working
- We’ll provide you with all the training you need, including our GUEST customer service training
- You’ll meet new people and get involved with your local community
- You’ll be helping more pets in need
We would love you to join us and help us help more pets in need. If you have any questions then you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0300 777 1980.
We would love to hear from you.