Are you outgoing and enjoy interacting with people? Are you a confident and engaging public speaker? Blue Cross is looking for confident and friendly volunteers to give adult talks to community groups in your area about the work of Blue Cross, helping increase our support and ultimately helping us help more pets.
What you will be doing:
- Liaise with local community groups to agree date, time and venue of talk.
- Optional - marketing your talks to local community groups.
- Present talks using materials provided and approved talk content.
- Take questions from the audience.
- Handling donations.
- Complete talk record.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with a range of people
- Previous public speaking experience beneficial but not essential
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Willingness to learn about the work of Blue Cross
Benefits to you:
- You’ll be helping pets to have happy, healthy lives
- Gain practical skills and experience
- Training including Guest customer care and full briefing on the work of Blue Cross and your local centre
- Have fun and get involved with a range of local events
- Join a great team of like-minded people
- Enhance your CV
Time commitment: Flexible to suit you.
Any questions or if you would like to find out some more information then please call Leanne on 01803 317024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org