Campaign Admin Assistant (2 Positions available)
Successful applicants will be in charge of creating lists to be used for recruiting canvassers. Volunteers will be provided a database that will be utilized in creation of street lists for our Heart Month Campaign in February. Volunteer Letters will be provided for successful applicants.
- Knowledge and prior experience of Microsoft Excel
- Must be punctual, reliable and professional
- Comfortable working in an office setting
- Volunteer Criminal Check ( Free if applying to volunteer for a non-profit organization)
- Flexible Schedule
- Successful candidates will posses a attention to detail, ability to sit for a long period at a time, administrative experience.
- Ability to multitask and comfortable with deadlines
- Resume is preferred with up to date work experience and volunteer experience.
- Minimum of 5 hours/week however 5-10 hours/week would be ideal.
Applications will be accepted immediately and all applications must be emailed to Gina Sweet-Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Only successful applicants will be contacted however, we thank everyone for their interest.