Community Health Service Centre Assistant
Do you want to make a difference in the daily lives of people in our community who utilize our services? By assisting us at our offices, you will play an important role in the provision of a wide variety of services to our clients.
The Canadian Red Cross Society, a non-profit, humanitarian organization dedicated to helping Canadians, as well as the most vulnerable throughout the world, is seeking a Service Centre Assistant for the Community Health department.
Reporting to the Service Centre Coordinator this position will provide excellent customer service to clients who require a variety of services offered by the Canadian Red Cross.
- Greet and respond to the needs and inquiries of walk-in clients
- Respond to general inquiries via telephone
- Assist with HELP Equipment Loans
- Encourage clients to assist the HELP Program by making a donation
- Provide information about a wide range of Red Cross programs and Services to clients
- Assist with general office activities as required
- Clear Police Record Check including Vulnerable Sector Check
- Standard First Aid Certificate (Training provided)
- Red Cross Orientation (Training provided)
- Understanding and adherence to the CRC principles and values.
- Basic computer skills
- Strong Customer service skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Tact and the ability to maintain client confidentiality
- Previous experience working in a fast paced office environment would be considered an asset.