Shelving/ Organizing Materials (Main Library)
We have a large collection of materials that connect, discover and educate! As a book wrangler, you will improve customer experiences at the library by ensuring that their desired materials are in the right spot when they need them.
- Return books to their assigned shelf location.
- Create attractive displays of new and popular material as needed.
- Shift books on shelves to make room for additional materials.
- Check order of shelved items for accuracy.
- Evaluate donated materials.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to alphabetize quickly and accurately.
- A positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate with others and interpret directions.
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift, stand for extended periods of time and push a loaded book cart.
- Ability to make a minimum commitment of 1-3 hours per week for a period of at least 3 months.
Available at the Main Library.