Be rewarded and have new experiences, volunteer with us as an Gardener.
- Have a friendly and approachable manner.
- Have an interest in, and knowledge of, gardening
What you can expect:
- Mowing the lawn
- Helping with redevelopment ideas
- Carrying out maintenance work
- Planting new bushes and plants
- Helping to ensure that the garden is a safe and pleasant environment
Action for Children does what’s right, does what’s needed and does what works.
Our Talk Time service in Derbyshire works with children aged 4-11 who are unhappy, anxious and at risk of developing a mental health issue. We help them to understand their feelings and relationships. To see that life really is worth living.