Be rewarded and have new experiences, volunteer with us as an Outreach Assistant.
- Are not judgmental
- Can lift and carry equipment.
- Are qualified drivers with their own vehicle, MOT, and clean driving licence
- Having a friendly and approachable attitude
What you can expect:
- Transporting equipment from our local base to different community venues
- Helping to set up equipment
- Welcoming children and families to the sessions
- Helping to clear away the equipment and transporting it back to our base.
What we can offer:
- Being part of a fun and friendly team
- A sense of fulfilment in helping vulnerable children and their families.
Action for Children does what’s right, does what’s needed and does what works.
Our Talk Time service in Derbyshire works with children aged 4-11 who are unhappy, anxious and at risk of developing a mental health issue. We help them to understand their feelings and relationships. To see that life really is worth living.