Be rewarded and have new experiences, volunteer with us as a cleaner.
- Tullibody, Clackmannanshire
- Dates/ Time can be flexible to meet the needs of the volunteer and service.
- Work as part of a team as well as on your own.
- Be friendly and have a good sense of humour
- Understand of the needs of young children and their families
- Have a non-judgemental attitude
- Be reliable
What you can expect:
- Tidy and Clean play rooms and toys after Play sessions.
- Tidy and Clean areas of the building such as kitchen, toilets etc.
- Hoover, sweep and mop floors.
- Ensure paper towels and toilet rolls are available in dispensers.
- Help staff to set up and clear away play activities.
- As part of Action for Children's Safeguarding Policy we will expect all volunteers to undergo a disclosure check. This will be organised by project staff
- Cleaning volunteers will be expected to complete training in Health and Safety and COSHH. This will be provided.
What we can offer:
If you have any further questions about the role, or need assistance with application form then please contact Claire.mccullie@Actionforchildren.org.uk or 01259 214695
Action for Children is passionate about promoting equality, valuing diversity and working inclusively. We welcome applications from all persons particularly those who identify as Male, people with Disabilities, and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic applicants, as these groups are currently under-represented in our organisation.
Action for Children are Passionate, Ambitious, Collaborative and Inclusive. We aspire for every child and young person in the country to have a safe and happy childhood and the foundations they need to thrive.
Our service provides early intervention and support to children and their families with the key aim of improving outcomes for children who would otherwise not reach their full potential and who may then require more complex interventions.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account