Be rewarded and have new experiences, volunteer with us as an Activities Assistant.
- Be friendly and have a good sense of humour
- Understand of the needs of young children and their families
- Have a non-judgemental attitude
- Be reliable
What you can expect:
- Support play between the children and carers using the group
- Promote the learning opportunities associated with activities offered
- Signpost carers to appropriate members of staff for support and advice
- Prepare snacks for the children
- Help staff to set up and clear away play activities
What we can offer:
Action for Children does what’s right, does what’s needed and does what works.
The Action for Children's Centres in East Dorset are for everyone caring for children 0 - 10 years. They bring together local services and can offer support and information as well as organised activities for you to enjoy with your children.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account