Norwich Volunteer Retail 1869 Store Assistant
Be rewarded and have new experiences, volunteer with us as a retail assistant in our 1869 store.
Relaunching on Friday 5th July!!
Action for Children are returning to Norwich with the exciting new ‘pop-up’ and you could be part of it!
We are now looking for volunteers from a diverse range of backgrounds that can bring a variety of skills to our shop. By volunteering you will be helping us generate vital funds for our work with children, young people and families.
Where –Norwich Castle Mall Shopping Centre
When – Opening times Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays 9-5pm - Sundays 10.30-4.30 and Thursdays 9-7 – Opening end of June 19 and will be open for around 2-6 months (if you cannot commit to full day why not volunteer mornings, afternoons or lunch cover)
- Have a friendly and helpful manner
- Be honest and reliable
- Have an interest in working in retail
- Help a fantastic charity achieve a new ambition
What you can expect:
- Meeting and greeting our valued customers
- Customer service with a smile!
- Serving customers at the till
- Ensuring our pop-up always looks top notch
- Administrative tasks such as pricing and stocktaking
What we can offer:
- We will provide you with all the support you need to feel confident in your role
- You can benefit by developing your retail and customer service skills
- Certificate of completion of volunteering hours
Action for Children does what’s right, does what’s needed and does what works.