- Derby and Derbyshire
- Flexible working hours preferably between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, but not essential.
- Have a friendly and approachable manner
- Be non - judgemental and offer a supportive approach
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Have basic office skills or a willingness to learn!
- Have good spoken and written English skills
- Be enthusiastic, committed, trustworthy and reliable
What you can expect:
- Answering the telephone
- Managing enquiries
- Processing referrals
- Collecting / sorting post
What we can offer:
- gaining experience of working in an office environment
- developing administration skills
- improving your confidence
- being part of our friendly team!
If you have any further questions about the role, or need assistance with application form then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07813 400244/07971 095868
Action for Children is passionate about promoting equality, valuing diversity and working inclusively. We welcome applications from all persons particularly those who identify as Male, people with Disabilities, and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic applicants, as these groups are currently under-represented in our organisation.
Action for Children are Passionate, Ambitious, Collaborative and Inclusive. We aspire for every child and young person in the country to have a safe and happy childhood and the foundations they need to thrive.
Action for Children - Build Sound Minds Derby & Derbyshire
Location: Derby and Derbyshire
Action for Children works in partnership with Derbyshire Federation for Mental Health, to provide Build Sound Minds Derby and Derbyshire, a comprehensive early intervention offer to children and young people aged 0-17 who are experiencing mild to moderate mental health difficulties.
Build Sound Minds offers one-to-one support, group work, telephone support and a digital offer.
Space4U is a service that works across the county of Derbyshire, supporting children and young people aged 5-18 who have been impacted by someone else’s alcohol or substance use.