Be rewarded and have new experiences, volunteer with us as an office support worker.
We are looking for
- good communication skills
- ability to work as part of a team
- understanding of confidentiality
- basic office skills or willing to learn
- ability to attend training
- be enthusiastic, committed, trustworthy and reliable
What you can expect
- answering the phone
- putting new files together
We can offer
- gaining experience of working in an office environment
- develop admin skills
- improve your confidence
- be part of our friendly team
You will be required to undergo a disclosure & barring check and will receive a full induction into Action For Children
Welcome to Neath Port Talbot/Swansea Community Short Breaks Project!
Neath Port Talbot/Swansea Community Short Breaks Project (NPT) provide sessions to young people with disabilities and overnight Family Link placements, including Swansea Pops and Swansea Link.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account