Social Media Volunteer
Social Media Volunteer
Be rewarded and have new experiences, volunteer with us as a social media volunteer
- Are interested in gaining more experience in the realm of social media marketing
- Have good IT skills
- Have good online communication skills
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Have an understanding of confidentiality
- Have the ability to attend training appropriate to the role
- Acting as a champion for social media by working with Action for Children Staff to develop content and campaigns with clear aims
- Creating engaging and shareable content and populate channels with agreed numbers of posts.
- Respond to and engage with social media interactions in a timely manner as well as buzz monitoring and flagging trends
- Identify new ways of reaching people to grow our social media audience and increase engagement
- Keep up to date with developments in social media by understanding and sharing knowledge of new and emerging social media.
- Word Processing
- Preparing and distributing promotional materials
What we can offer:
- Gaining experience of working in an office environment
- Developing communication skills
- Improving your confidence
- Being part of our friendly team!
Due to the nature of this project, all volunteers are expected to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service Check. This will be organised by the project staff.
If you have any further questions about the role, or need assistance with application form then please contact derbyshire.volunteers@Actionforchildren.org.uk or 07813 400244/07971 095868
Action for Children is passionate about promoting equality, valuing diversity and working inclusively. We welcome applications from all persons particularly those who identify as Male, people with Disabilities, and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic applicants, as these groups are currently under-represented in our organisation.
Action for Children are Passionate, Ambitious, Collaborative and Inclusive. We aspire for every child and young person in the country to have a safe and happy childhood and the foundations they need to thrive.
Action for Children - Build Sound Minds Derby & Derbyshire
Location: Derby and Derbyshire
Action for Children works in partnership with Derbyshire Federation for Mental Health, to provide Build Sound Minds Derby and Derbyshire, a comprehensive early intervention offer to children and young people aged 0-17 who are experiencing mild to moderate mental health difficulties.
Build Sound Minds offers one-to-one support, group work, telephone support and a digital offer.
Space4U is a service that works across the county of Derbyshire, supporting children and young people aged 5-18 who have been impacted by someone else’s alcohol or substance use.