WOW events Worker
- Be friendly and have a good sense of humour.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Have a non-judgmental attitude.
- Be reliable.
What you can expect
What we can offer:
- Being part of a motivated, fun and creative team of volunteers.
- Full training for all tasks associated with the role.
- Being proud in the knowledge that you are helping a local enterprise and the local community.
- Opportunities to meet new people across Northern Devon.
- Gain an opportunity for personal development and experience to enhance your CV.
- Reasonable expenses will be covered.
Based In Devon
At Grow, we care about parents and their growing family and know that parents are the most important part of their baby’s life. Our Grow classes can help to grow and nurture parent and baby or toddler’s well-being and the precious relationship between them in calm and relaxed environment. At Grow, our commitment to parents is:
· helping them to grow together from bump to baby and into toddlerhood and beyond
· supporting parent and baby to discover the world around you
· giving parents an insight into their baby or toddlers development, helping them to reach their milestones
· developing a baby or toddler’s interests, letting them discover the fascinating world around them where wonder leads to curious, imaginative babies and toddlers and happy confident parents
· helping parents to feel more confident as a new parent, their child is a unique individual who doesn’t come with a manual and we know that at times being a parent isn’t easy
· helping parents to recognise and understand their baby’s unique cues so they can give him/her what he/she needs
We care about parents and their family and want to make sure that their child gets the best start in life possible. We are here to provide a range of high quality classes designed to support the positive mental health and well-being during first few months and years of a child's life and their parent/s.