- Tullibody, Clackmannanshire
- Dates/ Times can be flexible to meet the needs of the volunteer and service.
- Be friendly and have a good sense of humour
- Understand of the needs of young children and their families
- Have a non-judgemental attitude
- Be reliable
What you can expect:
- Support play between the children and carers using the group
- Promote the learning opportunities associated with activities offered
- Signpost carers to appropriate members of staff for support and advice
- Prepare snacks for the children
- Help staff to set up and clear away play activities
- As part of Action for Children's Safeguarding Policy we will expect all volunteers to undergo a disclosure check. This will be organised by project staff
What we can offer:
If you have any further questions about the role, or need assistance with application form then please contact claire.mccullie@Actionforchildren.org.uk or 01259 214695
Action for Children is passionate about promoting equality, valuing diversity and working inclusively. We welcome applications from all persons particularly people with Disabilities and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic applicants, as these groups are currently under-represented in our organisation.
Action for Children are Passionate, Ambitious, Collaborative and Inclusive. We aspire for every child and young person in the country to have a safe and happy childhood and the foundations they need to thrive.
Our service provides early intervention and support to children and their families with the key aim of improving outcomes for children who would otherwise not reach their full potential and who may then require more complex interventions.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account