Office Support Volunteer
We are looking for volunteers who:
- Live in Aylesbury or surrounding area
- Have availability between Monday to Friday – hours to suit between 10am to 4pm
- Are reliable and committed to volunteering for a minimum of 2 years
- Have an understanding of confidentiality
- Have basic computer skills or the willingness to learn
- Have good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Have the ability to attend training appropriate to the role
- Have attention to detail and take pride in their work
- Can work as part of a team with colleagues, other professionals and parents
- Use initiative but will also ask for help when needed
Activities could include (depending on your availability):
- Data input
- Answering the telephone
- Digital filing
- Word Processing
- Preparing mailshots
- Updating display boards
What we can offer:
- Enjoying a sense of personal satisfaction
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Access to relevant training and one-to-one support
- Gaining experience of working in an office environment and/or returning to work
- Developing administration skills
- Improving your confidence
- Progression for development, you set the pace!
If you have any further questions about the role, or need assistance with application form then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07720 339915
Action for Children is passionate about promoting equality, valuing diversity, and working inclusively. We welcome applications from all persons particularly those who identify as Male, people with Disabilities, and Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic applicants, as these groups are currently under-represented in our organisation.
Action for Children are Passionate, Ambitious, Collaborative and Inclusive. We aspire for every child and young person in the country to have a safe and happy childhood and the foundations they need to thrive.
Bucks Activity Project
Providing short breaks for disabled children and young people aged 0-19
Bucks Activity Project is part of the Action for Children Countywide Integrated Short Breaks Service, commissioned by Buckinghamshire Council and provides community short breaks to children and young people aged 0-19 with disabilities and additional learning needs across Buckinghamshire.