Be rewarded and have new experiences, volunteer with us as an Activities Assistant.
- Be friendly and have a good sense of humour
- Understand of the needs of young children and their families
- Have a non-judgemental attitude
- Be reliable
What you can expect:
- Support play between the children and carers using the group
- Promote the learning opportunities associated with activities offered
- Signpost carers to appropriate members of staff for support and advice
- Prepare snacks for the children
- Help staff to set up and clear away play activities
What we can offer:
Action for Children does what’s right, does what’s needed and does what works.
Torbay Children's Centres aims to help every child get the best start in life. We have centres in Torquay, Paignton and Brixham, and offer drop-ins, workshops, play sessions, antenatal support, and fun activities for families with children under 5. We also provide groups and resources for parents, carers, childminders and the local community - take a look at our website! https://services.actionforchildren.org.uk/torbay-childrens-centres/