Inside Agents are responsible for counting, verifying and organizing money as it is deposited from Box Office, Beer Tents and other areas of the Festival. For security reasons all volunteers on this team are interviewed and must complete a Police Information Check to volunteer.
- Count and sort deposits
- Verify that all deposits are correct
- Compile appropriate floats for different areas of the Festival
- Run change to Beer Tents and Box Offices as needed
- Skim excess cash from Beer Tents and Box Offices
- Operate a radio
- Attention to detail
- Basic math skills
- Ability to take direction
- A basic level of English is required for this position
- All volunteers must be 18+
- All volunteers require a background check
*Hours for this team generally run from 11:00am to 11:00pm*
APPLICATIONS FOR THE AGENTS TEAM WILL CLOSE AUG 1ST 2019.
Having trouble? Please see our FAQs for more info: https://app.betterimpact.com/PublicEnterprise/4a53b337-9c8f-4229-a73b-5f67f26b458a
Have questions about the Duties or Requirements for this team? Get in touch! The Fringe Staff want to ensure you have the most fun and satisfying volunteer experience possible. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 780.409.1922 to talk through the possibilities, to discuss your needs, your skills, any possible modifications and your favourite activities to find the perfect team for you!