About the Team
The Front of House Team is responsible for line management and ensuring that patrons make it into their venue on time, and to the right show.
- Manage lineups outside busy venues
- Check and rip tickets
- Answer patron questions and give directions
- Must be able to quickly get from one venue to another across the Festival site (approximately 8 blocks in 15 minutes).
- A basic level of verbal and written English comprehension is required to read information on tickets to ensure patrons are at the correct show and time.
- Effectively deal with the public during busy times
- Able to stand for 30 minutes (volunteers who use a 4-wheeled walker, scooter or wheelchair will be fine, but not all venues have chairs available)
- Age 14+
- Usher Shifts are age 18+
*Hours for this team generally run from 11am to 12am*
Have questions about the Duties or Requirements for this team? Get in touch! The Fringe Staff want to ensure you have the most fun and satisfying volunteer experience possible. Send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 780.409.1922 to talk through the possibilities, to discuss your needs, your skills, any possible modifications and your favourite activities to find the perfect team for you!
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account