Campbell River - Animal Fostering Volunteer
Volunteers with the BC SPCA Foster Care Program are the guardian angels of thousands of injured and abandoned animals received at the branches every year. The foster program benefits animals who have a good chance of adoption, but who are either too young, sick, injured, under socialized or emotionally stressed to survive in the shelter environment. Instead, animals are cared for and rehabilitated in a nurturing foster home.
- Provide a suitable home environment for the fostered animal
- Ability to work independently
- Dependable and committed
- Experience working with ill or injured animals
- 19 years or older
- Spend quality time with the animal
- Bring the animal to the Branch or veterinary clinic for regular check ups
- Submit weekly reports to the Branch regarding the animals progress and care
- Ensure all other animals in the house are vaccinated
1 week to six months, depending on the reasons for fostering
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account