Social Media Helper
Do you like Facebook? Are you great with customer service? This may be the position for you! We are looking to recruit some Social Media Specialists to assist our Centre with our online presence.
Our ideal candidate is a well seasoned communications professional who is customer service oriented and willing to work with the public. In particular, we are looking for volunteers who can monitor comments/messages on our Facebook page and respond in a polite but educational manner.
Please note this position does not involve interactions with the animals. We will provide training and resources on BC SPCA social media standards and guidelines. Additional training through our online Learning Management System is required.
- Schedule a min. of 3 posts per day on our branch Facebook page
- Respond to comments on each post
- Respond to messages received in the Facebook inbox
- Coordinate with branch staff on posts (balancing provincial messaging with local branch news)
- Report comments or messages to branch staff if unsure of how to respond
- Report breaches of our Facebook commenting policy to the branch staff
- Keep up to date with the latest social media trends and provincial social media guidelines
- Update our official page on the BC SPCA website
- Other duties as needed
Please apply by submitting an application to us!