Join our Events Volunteer Team!
Calling all party people! We are currently seeking skilled professionals within the local community to assist with the promotion of BC SPCA activities and advocacy initiatives. Ambassadors will play a strategic role in mobilizing all members of the community to take great responsibility for animal welfare.
- Attending community events on behalf of the BC SPCA and connecting with other community groups.
- Assisting with event preparation.
- Build and steward relationships within the community for fundraising and event sponsorship purposes.
- Increasing community support for the BC SPCA through recruiting members of the community to become volunteers, members and/or donors .
- Ability to work independently
- Dependable and committed
- Strong communication skills, previous event planning or donor relations training/facilitation experience an asset
- Proven success with building and maintaining effective relationships with external stakeholders
Requirements for the Position
- 18 Years of age or older
- Volunteer Application
If you would like to volunteer to be an Events Volunteer, please click on the orange "Fill in an application" button located on the top right hand corner of the screen to complete an online application.